15 minutes low carb lunch idea that looks instagramable and nutrition wise is simply gorgeous.
What you would need
- 1 egg
- mix of salad leaves
- a handful of hazel nuts ~30g(1/4cup)
- 80g(1cup) of mushrooms
- 80g(2oz) of salmon
- 1tsp of oil
How to cook it
- Preheat frying pan on stove and switch on the grill. Apply oil on the frying pan.
- Throw cut mushroom on the frying pan.
- Put salmon on the grill. Put egg in the anti-sticking form and put on the grill too.
- Stir mushrooms from time to time until golden. It will take 6-10 min to cook depending on your stove.
- Assemble the dish starting with salad. Ten put mushrooms, salmon and eggs. Add nuts at the end.
*if you don’t have a grill you can cool egg and salmon of a separate frying pan
This whole dish is
This dish is heavy calorie-wise (avg woman kcal a day is between 1600-2200), but protein and high fat with keep you feeling full for very long without the drowsiness and sleepiness. This recipe works for people on low carb diet, keto diet or somebody whose goal is to eat heavy carb in morning and low carb in the afternoon.