Last year I reached:
- Got happy. Including visibly for others.
- Learned to share happiness with others.
- Completed few social challenges (like go on 5 dates in one week etc.).
- Left a job that was killing me and tried being unemployed for the first time in my life.
- Learned to enjoy traveling.
- Lost 8 (bad) kilos.
- Got to post regularly on Instagram.
- Moved to a new flat, organizing and ensuring everything by myself (i’m a foreigner, it’s complicated)
I wish I reached but I will try this year:
- Read more books (articles are great, but still) – 1/month
- Make more videos (I don’t need them that much anymore as a social exercise but it’s still a creative thing i enjoy) 2/month
- Start professional blogging to improve my job expertise
- Not forget to send blog newsletters 🙁
- Get to the gym (as soon as my new job’s gym card kicks in)
- Learn to edit RAW photos
- Run 10 km (i’m asthmatic)
- Get regular with painting and sketching.
These might not seem meaningful to somebody, but we all have different goals and perspectives. Would you share yours in comments?